2014 Season Open Call for Entries!
5 CATEGORIES OF COMPETITION TO CHOOSE FROM
The Toronto Beaches Film Festival is a festival like no other in the city of Toronto. We will place focus on ALL FILM GENRES that fit our “vibe”.
In 2012, we proved that the Beaches Community craves film culture and we’re gonna deliver the Best! We only place focus on ALL FILM GENRES that fit our “vibe”.
Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly
3rd World Issues
Activism against Big Companies, Big Brother and the Government
If your film has a “beach related” theme, even better. The Beach, the Boardwalk, Beach Culture, Surfing, Surf Music, Jazz, Blues, even better! And that theme can be literal or figurative.
The 5 Categories for Competition are as follows:
- Short Film (Narrative) – - under 45 Minutes
- Feature Film (Narrative) – - over 46 Minutes
- Short Documentary – - under 45 Minutes
- Feature Documentary – - over 46 Minutes
- Vintage Beach – - Any Length
- Winners in these categories will win 1st Prize (Best of Category)
- Winner will receive Medallion and/or Goods and/or Services
We also will award the Sub categories below:
- Best Eco-Friendly Film
- Best Kid-Friendly Film
- Best Surf Film
- TBFF Beach Spirit Award
- “Best of the Fest” – - 1 Film wins Overall from all of the 5 categories and sub categories combined as voted by Audience Choice – - Winner will receive Trophy and/or Goods and/or Services
Please Note: All films must be a **Toronto Premiere** in the least and cannot have screened in a 200 mile radius. We do not recycle films screened at other festivals in Toronto.
We are in partnership with ReelHeART International Film Festival as their Executive Director is our “Artistic Managing Director”.